Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fettuccine Carbonara

It is pretty obvious that I love to eat right? Pasta might be one of the denomination and I really like doing food trip even if I am all alone at somewhere else. Aside from spaghetti which I really enjoy eating, I also seldom eat carbonara if ever I’m in the mood. So dear readers, here’s another yummy recipe just for you.


FETTUCCINE CARBONARA






What you need:

500 grams fettuccine pasta
6 bacon reashers, sliced finely
300 ml cream
4 pieces of eggs, beaten lightly
1 cup (80g) coarsely grated parmesan cheese


What you need to do:

Add pasta to large pan of boiling water, boil, uncovered, until just tender. Drain pasta; keep warm while making sauce.

Cook bacon in medium pan, stirring, until crisp. Add cream; stir until heated through. Working quickly, gently mix bacon mixture with hot pasta and combined eggs and cheese in large bowl.


*Microwave Pasta suitable

Viola! Enjoy cooking and happy eating.





Stay tuned.

(c)therottengenius

0 comments:

Post a Comment